Trusts - F.A.Q's

What type of assets can be placed within a Trust?

For the Family Home Protection Trust, only your property which you own and reside in is protected. In regards to the Estate Protection Trust, you can place your home and savings within the Trust. Any capital held outside a Trust could be taken for care costs; therefore, we would advise you to retain a nominal amount for day to day affairs. In other words, you should only leave outside of the Trust what you are prepared to lose if you go into care.

If you would like to set up a Trust, please don't hesitate to Contact Us

More Trust F.A.Q's

Still unsure?

We'd be happy to discuss Trusts with you further. If you would like a telephone consultation, a home appointment or to visit our office, please contact us.

Book a FREE visit

Simply fill in the form below and we will be in touch:

What do our customers think?

  • We contacted Shaun who helped with the arranging both my and my wifes wills. He was extremely knowledgeable and professional and made the whole process really straight forward. We would happily recommend him.
    Mrs & Mrs Moore